Western regionals MM

Drago

• Baller
Judged mm at regionals: pretty darn windy(tail wind off the dock) good skiing (as usual) from Scott Larson, but down a bit early with 2@39, Local talent Conrad Schaeffer scared the six ball, scored 5@39. Matt Brown ran the sweetest tail 38 I've seen in quite some time , ran his headwind 39, and went just inside 2 for a 1@41. Top seed Greg Badal tied that with strong skiing.so Matt comes off the dock, the tailwind settled down enough to be enjoyable, and runs his 39 . Slides into 1st for 1/2@41. Badal gets a whole-lotta-one and burned it in for 1 1/2 at 39. Fun to watch. Several different techniques that all worked.

• Supporting Member
@bishop8950 Ugh, isn't that the worst? You're sitting there feeling awful for a sub-par performance and then you ALSO start feeling bad about messing up the next guy's timing. Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way!

• Baller
Thanks for the flattering remark, @matthewbrown, but that should read, "former elite skier". I was just figuring this sport out, then I started breaking bones, tearing ligaments and displacing tendons. It was fun watching you, badal, @klundell, @bishop8950, larson, my soul brother Koz, and makela, too. Everyone had a great attitude and game face. I owe Richelle for giving up her usual gig. Heard she was bored out if her skull on a tower.