2014 Prophecy or test ski with different graphics?

Dirt

• Baller
@JJR, What I learned was that for 2014 they recut the molds. The 2012 molds were the base molds for the 2013 ski with some tweeking. Between the tweeking of the '12 for the '13 design and the number of cycles the molds were used; they decided to remodel the molds in CAD and make clean, fresh molds. This brings in a cleaner finish and consistency for the tweeks they made. I would have been very happy with the 2013; but, had the opportunity to demo and buy a 2014 so I went with it.

• Baller
Australia is where I'm at @skibug, so bit difficult!! We do however seem to get the new stuff early for summer here though. I know we got A3's last season before a lot of folks over there (US) had them. Pretty amazing the amount of quality rig's on offer at the moment, I would think (hope) we'll be getting Vapor's over here soon too.

• Baller
@rockdog I have been told by our local dealer that the new ski should arrive in Oz in September. Connelly don't seem to promote their ski very well. There is little to no information out there. I suppose they want to clear all 13' stock before making too much noise.

• Baller

The Prophecy seems to be the most overlooked ski. I am not sure many skiers even consider it. That is probably due to a lack of advertising and not many demos out there.

My friend saw a guy run 4@41 and then 5@41 at 36 mph a couple days ago on the orange one.