The ProStar wake at 26 MPH

Horton

• Administrators

@DanE

I skied almost every pass from 26MPH /15off to 34MPH/35off and wherever the roostertail is I could not feel it => I was looking for it

• Administrators

@Than_Bogan

Simple. I am extremely talented at all the stuff that does not matter like skiing way below my level or skiing the same score on any ski but totally deficient at important things like flexibility, trailer backing, boat driving, spelling, grammar or skiing at a higher level. It is a Curse.

• Baller
This is an excellent thread and one of the simplest and most helpfull boat test i have seen. It would be cool to see the TXI, 200, Carbon Pro and new MC tested in the same manner, 26 to 36 mph 15 off on up with a few pics of the wake crossings. Nice job H.

• Baller_
@iceboating If this thread is correct, you now have all 4 boats on an even par and it wont matter what boat the slow speed long line skiers get. We already know that the CC, CP and TXI are great at long line slow speed. They probably will do it at the 2014 boat tests but you would have to be there to see it.

• Baller

Wakes, wakes... Now they are all good for slalom. The modular design of this thing is super cool. You can get a strip down club boat, then when you sell it buyer can leave as is, or add what they want.

Now interested to see what the trickers think about it??

That wake looks superb. Does that bow cover come with some epoxy as an option so that it can never be removed? I suppose I would have to take it off once to get the seats out. But after that, I'd need to glue it down. I also expect that, before too long, there will be an optional nose cone for the purists. :)