Good Goode customer service

KcSwerver

• Baller

I got my ski back from goode after being repaired today. First off, excellent job only with alot of inspection can I tell it was even there.

When I sent my ski I took off all hardware, fin block, fin, everything. When I opened the box up today i opened up where the tail was and could just barely make out a fin block, fin, wing, attached to a ski. I thought they sent me a new one! Goodie goodie! I pulled it out and it was actually mine! Goode went out of there way to slap a fin block on for no extra charge. Holy crap they are great to me! I actually feel bad that I'm trying the A3 because goode has been extremely helpful in every way. And I urge anyone who is enlisting their help for a ski problem to be cooperative and congenial. They WILL help you, they want nothing but your success and they want to keep their name in good standing!

Thanks Chris and Mary at Goode!

Very satisfied

-Bryan Bailey

• Baller
Just a shout out to Dave Goode. I met him for the first time in person at our BroHo Big Dawg tournament. He was very nice and had high praise for our site. I just asked him to take a look at my N1 as it had a nasty handle ding and some other scratches and cosmetic issues due to my no so gentle treatment and because I bought it used. He looked at it and said he should be able to fix it. He then said if I gave it to him he would fly it back in his plane to save me shipping. It showed back up on my doorstep a few days ago. It looks perfect, so perfect I had to check the serial number.....it also still had my BOS sticker on it so I knew it was mine. No charge, no shipping cost. Giving credit where credit is due......Thanks Dave Goode.....OF

Not many better than Dave Goode! I met Dave at his lake while I was in town for work. They were having a tournament at Goode lake and between Dave and some other skiers, offered to loan me all the gear I needed if I wanted to enter the tournamant. Great guy, great group of local skiers. Unfortunately for me, I had to go back to work.

Bought a Nano One and he gave me his cell phone so I could call him and help get my ski dialed in. Called him twice on a weekend, told him what I was feeling in the ski and he gave me a couple changes and bingo! Love my Nano One!