Looking for an engine

liquid d

• Baller_

FYI Mikes ( @Liquid d )boat has been restored and updated and currently sits in my warehouse waiting for a new donor heart. we are either looking for a pull out Excalibur to reconfigure or a DBW ZO ready out of a wrecked boat.

Thanks.

• Baller

@eleeski

Seems like a 4.3L would be the natural V6 to use since it share so much in common with the 5.7 and there are plenty of marine versions available. Although I doubt that there is much more than a 100lb difference between the 2

• Baller_

@Jordan If I showed ya! Then everyone would know!!

It is a very inexpensive way to get ZO with out dolling out $30K or more on a newer boat.

New engine coupled with ZO includes installation in a pre 2002 Nautique $11,600.00

Their are some returns if the pull out engine is decent and a Perfect pass to sell on E-bay. In some cases after the pull out engine and PP sale one could be in a repower for less then $10K.

• Baller
Yes. At 34 and below our 5.8L 351 burns just about a gallon a set - 6 passes. I would like to try the 3.5L Honda at 260hp with dbw and zo in a light hull - 18xlt - 176 - Sportster - GTS 20 - under 2k lbs package - with the motor, aluminum trans, and a sparse interior.

I don’t have your desired engine in my garage right now. But I can recommend you a place named Buyusedengine.com where you’ll surely get the engine you need and don’t worry about the reliability as they give enough warranty on the parts they sell. So check out the place and I hope you would like the place, I’ve bought many parts from them over the years and their service is amazing.