Forum Won't Load on my Home Computer. Help!

Ed_Obermeier

• Baller

For some strange reason for the past 2 weeks now I can't get this forum to load content on my home machine. I have very limited access to another computer (I'm out here in Podunk, Kansas you know) other than the home office machine. All the other pages on the site load just fine, on the forum page I get all the stuff around the edges (header, ads on the sides etc) but the discussion threads won't load. Gotta be a setting somewhere but I can't figure it out. If anyone can help a computer illiterate fellow Baller out it would be sincerely appreciated.

Ed

• Baller
@Horton, same results as Ed ref the Forum page not loading. I use AOL 9.7, Windows 7, worked fine until a week ago, nothing changed on my computer as far as I know. The Forum loads fine through IE, but it's not my primary browser...

• Baller
as suggested by @mattp, I deleted the cookies and recent browing history and it fixed the "forum" loading problem; strange thing is I do this "cleaning" function often and prior to this time all the other web sites I visit worked fine...got to love computers!

• Administrators

@oldjeep Haaa the system thought you were a spammer. I fixed that.

@Ed Obermeier it has to be your PC or your browser. Not sure what to tell you.

• Baller

@Edbrazil Chrome gave me the exact same problem you experienced about 2 weeks ago. IE, tablet, smart phone all worked fine. Here is the fix. Go to Chrome's Menu Icon in top right corner

Select History

Select Clear Browsing Data

check the following boxes (these are the ones I selected)

*Clear Browsing History

*Clear Download History

*Empty the Cache

*Clear Data from Hosted Apps