Have you tried ZO plus

disland

• Baller

On our weak 2007 SN, I like A1+ better than C2, which I found by process of elimination last year.

It gives me a great gate without working too hard, and feels much softer, and for whatever reason, timing is better. Old A1 seemed to pull me over going into the buoys. Hated it.

I found that with +, my normal gate would send me zinging way too wide and hot at one ball.

I thank @Ed_Johnson for the recommendation!

• Members

B2+.Seems to help me get further downcourse before the ZO tug of war starts.

I received negative feedback from my boatcrew with plus because i was getting 2

power surges from the engine at the wake crossing.If I ski smoother and just work

behind the boat the engine surges are reduced.The boat is a 2013 200 5.7..

• Baller

As far as I can tell, it's just a slightly hot gate, but if used correctly, you should be in control through the gates if anywhere in the course, and then ZO will back down a tad in the course to come in at actual.

Sort of my random theory...

• Baller_
After reading Will Bush's presentation on ZO, I might try it again. I had tried going from C2 to C2+. But, the presentation seems to show that A1+ is the next logical progression after C3. So, I might want A1+. I think going from C2 to C2+ is somewhat of a quantum leap rather than an incremental adjustment.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
The poll question is absent of my real answer. I tried it and liked it enough to ski it for a few weeks by ultimately went back. I was/am a C2 guy. I rode B2+ for 3 weeks or so; then went back to C2. I could ski either setting with about the same amount of success; but, in the end C2 felt better.