Looking for a ZX-1

mattm

• Baller
@mattm, here's the contact that has a ZX-1, 2001. His name is Joe Burkhead and email addresses is rjburkhead at att dot net. The biggest problem is you're in WA (I think) and he's in KY. He's eager to sell I think.

• Baller

Thanks Leon but it sounds pretty rough and I am not looking for a project. I like the ZX-1 cause it really performed well. I like a lot of boats but the Infinity can be had for quite a bit less than one of the big three. I have a SN 200 at the lake and it's great for skiing but it's a club boat so I can't take it off the reservation. An older nautique or malibu or MC cost a lot more and to be honest I don't think is a better boat.

Man if MC would have built the ZX-1 like originally planned it would have dominated.

• Baller
Don't know why you would want one. Worst boat ever ! I rather quit skiing than ski one again. Tracks terribly , very weight sensitive , wake hard as granite , rub rail always falls , nose heavy around island causing spray all over windshield , hard to trailer and ugly as sin.