Is your season over?

Horton

• Baller
I will submerge the slalom course any time starting Oct 20. Everything will be put away around Oct 27. I like to get the boat winterized and detailed before it gets cold. November is usually a nasty cold and rainy month in OH and PA. I ski in October for conditioning. The later I ski in the fall the easier it is to get back to form in the spring. We usually start again in mid April. On occasion we get a late March start. If I did not have to worry about my boat I would keep it in service until Thanksgiving. I like to get it out of the water winterized and dried out before it gets cold. Lately they have been lowering the lake by 5 feet the first week of November. For six months I become a total gym rat.

• Baller_

Yesterday, we flirted with the 100 degree combined temperature up here in Northern NY. 59 f water and 52 f air. That was a shock after Little Mountain this past weekend.

We ski daily through our last tournament, usually Trophy Lakes at Columbus Day. After that, nice days until the water freezes, usually sometime in December. Snow ski season usually overlaps water ski season by a few weeks in the fall and vice versa in the spring.

Lpskier

I'll probably make it out on the water one more time. Lake temps are still doable without any tops/wetsuits, but it'll drop pretty quick with night time temps into the 50's now. The second week of October is about as far as you can get in Oklahoma without wearing extra gear. Running at 30+mph cruising on the lake at 60-70 degree air temps tends to make friends shy away from being spotters as well.

• Baller
50, rainy, windy, low clouds today...yuck. Stuff scattered about my yard from overnight storm. Overnight low 38. 60 n sunny tomorrow with light wind might get out w/buddy on his lake. Plan oil change, winterize my boat along with pulling dock and lift as well. What a sad time of year.

Sunny and warm for October here on Vancouver Island BC. Skied on glass today in a Bare ultra dry baggy suit. Boat will go home last of October or first weekend of November. Once daylight savings is over its not worth leaving the boat on the lift. Can't ski after work and November is often pretty wet. Time then to take four months off.