5 Hour Energy

sunperch

• Baller_
After listening to him a little on the mic at Diablo, I thought it was funny that he put on an American accent for the 5hour En commercial. It was thick Italian at Diablo. :) And who made the vest and gloves. Very cool for the sport.

• Baller
As a once one a day drinker of 5 hour energy I can attest that the stuff works pretty well for the most part and is incredibly convenient. However it has a tendency to give you a little to much to quick so that you feel jittery instead of energized. Now I only drink them when I'm on long road trips or early ski mornings.

• Baller
@RazorRoss3 -i have a skier friend who used to play in the main event of the world series of poker which is a total marathon with long hours of poker at a time and he used 5 hour energy drink by sipping a little bit every once in a while thru out each session. said he went thru may be 2 or 3 bottles a day over 12 hours of play and said it kept him up with the young guys like nothing else could.

• Baller
@mwetskier, wow... I'm pretty sure the bottle says not to exceed 2 per day. Not like I haven't gone through three in a day over the course of a 3 round slalom tournament before but not in a few years. I make no argument to the claim that 5 hour energy wakes you up I've just personally tried to cut back a little. I do agree with the concept of not chugging the thing down, I've found half now half in a little while moderates the jittery side effect fairly well.