Barebacking it October 2nd in Ohio!

A_B

• Baller

Our water never really heated up like usual, but we have had some really nice days this past couple weeks, and water temps hanging in there around 70. Skied again last night sans heater tops or shorties. Awesome!

The new Mapple 6.1 looked awesome on the water, too bad it's too short for me to give it a rip. My friend was rocking it.

Got behind the wheel of my friend's new to him promo 2013 SN, and tracked like a truck. Throttle was touchy as posted out here.

Great night. I might have to revise my answer in the poll on how long before our season is over.

• Baller
Our water is still cold but the days have been great. Water is right around 60* and I have been skiing in a wetsuit top. My body is a little worn out because I am back at the gym pretty hard and it is so nice I have skied 4 of the last 5 days plus worked out. I took this morning off from the gym but it is looking too nice not to ski at lunch time.

• Baller
@AB - sounds like the weather will stay put for a couple days too. Water temp is ~ 74 here in Illinois. Might get a little colder after the weekend storms though. I'll take the warm weather this time of the year though...... payback for our COLD spring.

• Baller
It snowed at our lake here in Western CO last night. Had to pull the boat out and put it in the garage. Earliest I ever had to take it off the lift. Not going to winterize just yet though. Hoping for a warm up and a few more sets.

• Baller_
Skied last night with 68 degree water and air in the 70s. Very nice. Lots of rain overnight. Skied today with 65 degree water and air in the upper 60s. More rain on the way. The lake is very high and rollers take a long time to settle. Should get at least another week or two.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
After a heat wave two weeks ago we are back on a cold snap. It was 62* in my house this morning which means it was cold outside. There was still some steam coming up off the water so the water was warmer than the air at 7 this morning.