2014 ProStar at your Boat Show?

ToddL

There is going to be one at the Greensboro, NC Boat Show this weekend! Coble Water Ski and Wakeboard Camp will be entering it's first boat show as dealers with the introduction of Coble Boat and Ski. Anyone in the area come check it out. This will probably be the first ProStar in an NC boat show in 10+ years!

• Baller
The system works like the back-up camera in a car. A wireless camera is mounted in the bow, and the visual is displayed on an smart phone placed on top of the dash (in that phone holder spot). It uses the path targeting lines on the display to help the drive keep it dead straight down the center of the course. If someone isn't familiar with this system on a back up camera, this probably sounds very confusing.

• Baller

I think a camera system is a good way to do training and teaching for drivers, but not for competition use.

I also agree that a rear-facing camera could mix up left/right orientation for a driver.

With a mirror, if you are too close to the odd side balls, that reality is maintained in the mirror view. With a rear facing camera, the image would have to be mirror-ed to maintain the orientation. If the image was presented in its native form, it could cause the driver to adjust to the left when he or she really needs to adjust to the right.

• Baller
I would rather have a gps receiver at the pylon ,which at the end of the course would give the driver feedback as to centerline deviation from the pylon point. If that could show up on the new MC display that would be cool

• Baller
I would rather have a gps receiver at the pylon ,which at the end of the course would give the driver feedback as to centerline deviation from the pylon point. If that could show up on the new MC display that would be cool