BOS Home Page

Phil2360

• Baller_
It didn't used to be this way. When the site went down a few weeks back or however long ago it was, my Mac laptop (using Chrome) and iPhone will not work from the regular website address http://www.ballofspray.com. Both just sit and spin and then come up with an error. Started using http://ballofspray.vanillaforums.com/ for both. No tab exists to get to the home page. I know there r things I'm missing. Just not sure how to fix it.

@Horton, Does your vote count? Don't you Build it?

Anyway might of mentioned in before, having the headlines scrolling in the forum page.

Think it would be cool & push us who are time poor there a bit more often,

Cheers

• Baller
@Horton, can you have a home page icon on the Forum page that shows the number of new posts on it, sort of like an email folder on an iPhone? Click on it and be taken to the new stuff!

• Administrators
@AB no and there is new stuff on the font page 3 to 6 times a week. This is frustrating because I spend a lot if time on the front page. How freak'n hard is it to go there first and then click the forum button.... ONE MORE CLICK

• Baller
I discovered the forum searching a topic, liked it, so bookmarked it. I didn't know there was a home page for about a year. I don't even know how to get to it from the mobile site. The home page is good though so I'll have to get around to changing my bookmark.

• Administrators

@SkiJay There is not really a mobile site. If you sent your phone to Mobile it looks better

@Wish that is just wacky. Can you clear your cache?

• Baller

Thanks @MattP ,what do you mean when you say "there is not one"?

@foxriverat try www.ballofspray.com like MattP said, I tried and got to front page allthough without any pictures, more of a headline menu but it worked.

And it has a link to the mobile forum.

• Baller
@dane there is not a link to the main page from the mobile version of the forum, but there is one from the mobile home page to the mobile forum. So visit the home page first then on the the forum.

• Baller
Good thing you started this thread @Horton. I may have never thought to change the bookmarks on my phone & computers to take me to the home page first. Now that I have, I'm glad I did. The home page is a quality water skiing news feed. Thanks for your tireless efforts!