Broho and the people are the real deal

colo_skier

• Baller
I have to say a sincere thank-you to @richarddoane and Officer friendly for letting me ski with them at the Broho. It is such a fantastic site and if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity to try it you should. I don't ski anywhere as good as the guys their but they were very gracious and slowed the boat and let me use my long rope. I also would like to thank @Horton again for putting BOS together. It has allowed me to ski at places I would never have thought possible and meet people that really are a pleasure to ski with. Now if only I could get better!!! Also only place I have even been to were there is a volcano evacuation route posted.

• Baller
@6balls As are you welcome here in Colorado anytime. Looks like you and OTF will be skiing before John. Wish I had a chance to ski at SMRR in Austin but time did not allow it so I didn't take my ski. It's interesting skiing at other sites as you definitely do notice differences in the way the sites "feel". The swamp was as you noted very different than Pine Island and WPB is really different than my home site. Maybe if I was a better skier I would not be affected by the differences as much.

• Baller
I will always miss skiing with Zippy and Officer Friendly at Ski Park which is close to the Ho. Team Tuesday was a great bunch of people of all abilities having some fun on the water. Which is too damn cold !

• Baller
@MS I work I ski. I am just so grateful that others on this site are so accommodating to allow me to make use of my travelling and getting some skiing in. Now if only I could get better at it. BTW A job and place like yours would be great. Especially the RV shows!!