2012 Sport Nautique 200

GroovyGrant

• Baller
The 200V is sweet. Not quite a 200DD, naturally, but really nice. It also handles great; not like a typical V drive. The interior space is awesome too. I agree with @MS about resale. I've seen a couple out there that have been for sale since last summer. Used DD's seem to sell much faster.

• Baller
Buddy of mine has one (2009?), sweet boat and pretty similar to my Malibu VTX. If they were hard to sell he wouldn't have known it when he was buying it last year, had to drive all the way to TX to find the one he bought. Pricewise they look like they are in the same ballpark as a similar year VTX, maybe a little more expensive. Quick google doesn't find very many for sale anywhere.

• Baller
i beg to differ, that boat has a horrible wake, who ever thinks its close to a 200 is crazy. boat is unstable, wake is huge and spray bad. i was hoping for the best as this boat would have made a great compromise for the family. its definately not ! it behaves really weird at high speeds , almost crabs and chine walks. do not like it at all! i will say that this boat was the air nautique 200V i tested . maybe some added weight with the tower and empty ballast system , stereo and such made it worse

• Baller
My bud has a 2010 VTX for sale loaded out with very few Hrs. ( in the 100 something ) I have free skied behind it not bad at all! in the course at short line a little bumpy but not bad at all for such a large boat

• Baller_
Skied behind a 200 sport one time. it was a stripped down model skied pretty good at shorter line 28-32-35, Was free skiing at 35 mph. Doable boat as a family lake ride, I think it would be a great weekend cross over ski machine.