Regina sets pending word record 3.5@41 in Cedar Ridge

Horton

• Baller
@ShaneH‌ LOL!! I have seen Andy turn 4 ball at -43 many times. Andy just made a statement today to all of those who think he may be over the hill. Andy, Jeff, and Jerry will keep Team Mapple in the limelight! Go Andy, Go!!!

• Baller_

A lot of skiers skied very well at Cedar Ridge. Reggie Was very Impressive as alway's and it was also her Birthday last Saturday. Truly few others work as hard in this Sport as Regina does and working a 50 hour week to boot in her office! Congratulations to Regina!!

Watched Andy run the 41 line Three times, I think his son Mike was more enthused than Andy was over the feat!

CP came close to running the 41 line his first round really looked good until the introduction to the water at 5 ball. CP's Last Round was gold with a clean 41 and 1.5 at 43. It was Class E

( I wonder if they turned it in as a Men 3 National record???)

Got to spend a bit of time with Chet mostly talking College Wrestling. He was impressive all rounds he skied. Great person and ambassador for our sport!

Dont know how many 39's went down over the weekend as their were many but Four 41's in a weekend..... Could be a trend?

Hope I get to go back to Cedar Ridge and not be to road weary ski!

• Baller
@Jody_Seal‌ College wrestling? At least Kirk quit wrestling after high school. No more MRSA or Ringworm - or heads in crotches. If you really want a good fight (with a drowning possibility thrown in) go for water polo. I used to like Chet...

• Baller_
No, guessing it released and she just had not had a chance to reinstall and sorta stuck it there. Watched Nick Parsons beat my Velcro boot plate on to one of his skies with a mallet and a dowel rod. Also watched him pry it off. Not that easy.