'91 ProStar 190 - Ohio

behindpropellers

• Baller
I'm thinking the same thing. I thought my price was very reasonable for our 92 MC. It's super clean, runs and skis great. I had a guy offer me 6k. I told him if he could find a nice one for that price to buy it. My ski buddy's told me to raise the asking price to 10k to ward off the low ballers. I think they just like skiing behind this boat better than theirs : ) http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=19767

• Baller
Don't be offended at low offers. I bought my '91 two years ago for $6,500, with 400 hours. As a buyer, you just never know until you ask. I couldn't justify the $10k asking price, with TSC1's on the market for just a few grand more. That what simply my buying mindset though.

• Baller
@scotchipman‌ that 92 has a stock 351 Ford. Could be a typo, or that the seller doesn't know the boat to well. Appearance looks a little rough - worn carpet, faded dash, missing interior hand rail on passenger side, duct tape holding trailer light lenses on, rust. Seeing those things I would also be concerned about overall care and maintenance as well as what type of use it has had (tower). Adds like this make me think I'm asking a very reasonable price.