Vest Recommendation

Nando

• Baller
So on July 4th my brother and I decided to get a couple of sets in at our family place on a public lake before it got overrun. At -35, I hit a stray roller between the ball and wake, ski popped out and I did a one-point on my side. It didn't seem like much at first, but got progressively worse over the course of the day and I ended up in the ER with convulsions and my BP at 180/108. After X=rays, urinalysis, an ultrasound, and CAT scan, the diagnosis was a severely bruised spleen and kidney (and, of course, ribs). I've been skiing in an O'Neill Boost, which has no padding on the sides, which had not seemed like a problem, until now. I was checking out my brother's Syndicate vest and admiring the padding and have considered a Camaro or Eagle. Any recommendations?

• Baller
Thanks bowty, Any of you notice the new Water Skier has a few photos of the first vest designed for impact protection- the Cypress Gardens Tuxedo vest? Had one in high school ant it came up high enough to cover the collar bone and went down to cover the kidneys. Vest design has come a LONG way...