Master Line Ergo Anti Roll Handle - First Spy photos

Horton

• Baller

Looks great! The loop needs to be bigger to allow the option of running the handle through it if your at a tournament and the ropes have the smaller loops. I ran into this a month ago and fortunately my handle had the larger loop.

I love the anti-roll of this design and the elimination of mid-grabs, but I also love the protection it offers skis. I have tagged my ski with the handle three times this week and there's nary a mark to be seen.

• Administrators

@mzito I assume you mean Randy at Masterline NOT Randy at US Gear

@Texas6 I do not have first hand knowledge of any recent dealing between US Gear and Masterline but I would bet a case of Kilo Kai that US Gear is not in a joint venture with Masterline

0jaezliftpc0.png

• Baller

New ML Handle arrived yesterday. Craftsmanship looks perfect. Handle feels solid and really grippy. Cant wait to give it a go this weekend! My 5yr old had a blast "skiing around buoys" in the house...lol

Thanks @mlusa‌ & Randy (ML) nice job!! B)

• Baller

All of the Masterline slalom lines have large 15" loops to make handle changing easier. It's much better to build a large loop on the rope to accommodate all of the different handle configurations. Loop on the handle section is standard, but is easily attached to our ropes. Just put the large loop through the small loop on handle and then put handle through the big loop. I see many dock starters attaching the handle the wrong way and fighting to get the handle through the little loop and not utilizing the large loop of the rope.

We are now set up to do almost the entire process in our factory. We can customize these handles any way you would like. We don't have them on our website yet, but you can call us to order you customized handle. We will also have a few samples to display at Nationals and can fill orders as soon as we are back home from Nationals.