Mark Turner rocks!

eleeski

• Baller

Congratulations to @usaski1‌ for your inspiring runs at Nationals. I've been suffering with some physical issues. Seeing Mark ski and his enthusiasm gives me hope and confidence that I will adapt to whatever gets thrown at me.

We are aging as a sport. Mark wasn't the only one facing challenges. Many others overcame adversity to ski well. I'm impressed and encouraged by those performances as well. I guess I can't really blame my body...

Eric

• Baller

Eric, really enjoyed talking tricks with you on the trick dock. Eric said he thinks I could easily do a 540.. dunno about that, but thanks for the confidence. This year has been nothing short of awesome. Thank you everyone, this year was WAY more than I could have hoped for. (well, I totally wanted to ski at nats, but thought there was no possible way) Mapple wants to help me build a ski. Here is a video of my slalom run at Nationals. I need sponsors... these tournament entry fees are adding up! Centurion / Mapple / Masterline / Radar Lets talk.

• Baller

@madd11 It was soo cool.. geez.

@than_bogan I'm going to try again next year. You might get lucky, but only If I do!

Thanks everyone.. I outranked a few trickers, and a few slalom skiers when they blew their opener.. I know that sucks for them, but it is just a small slice of awesome for me.

• Baller

@Moskier3ev - thanks. I was so beat on Saturday afternoon... went home and crashed in front of the TV. Nats were awesome though. I'll NEVER forget it.

@marco, that jump was brutal. I got tweaked in the air on every jump. Some of my worst jumping, and my left leg took a shock on landing one that had me wondering if it was broken for about an hour at one point. I just gotta get some better jump equipment or something. Here is a pic.. bxa32rop33o0.jpg

sg7fz6babzxh.jpg