Win a $100 store credit at Performance Ski and Surf! Design the new BallOfSpray t-shirt

Horton

• Administrators

I suck at t-shirts and stuff but I am going to do better. Help me turn over a new leaf by designing the new BallOfSpray t-shirt.

The best design will get a $100 store credit at http://www.perfski.com/

Contest closes October 1. Post your graphic here. We (I) will pick the winner.

The BallOfSpray font is Large9

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Clean up oldjeep's design just a little and I think you've got something- find that 6 year old to get it print ready. The originals with the silhouetted skier were nice graphics- getting a little faded but people still comment on it.

• Baller

agifjqmkcl52.jpg

Here's a somewhat cleaned up version of @oldjeep design. I moved the logo up above the course, but am still running into the problem of the ski line. Using the straight line makes it look unnatural, but freehanding it looks horrible.

Update: thought of an idea to make the turn arcs look symmetrical, finished product soon.

• Administrators

@ab swear I am going to make a video for you about posting imagaes. Baby duty has me running the site from my phone.

And I do not understand your image

• Baller
@Horton‌ , I click the add image box, and then browse, them double click or open my image from my hard drive. Seems pretty simple, but the image is no longer being added. Tried on pc, iPhone, and iPad, no image gets added. Stop blocking my images, I promise to keep them PG13.

• Baller
I like the round logo, but I might like the Todd's slalom skier image inside the circle. That might be worth a look. I like the slalom skier that Todd has in his images, but I would like it with the standard logo or the circular logo. no other stuff. I sort of like plain t-shirts without a lot of stuff or a large stiff silk screen patch on them. That's just me though....

• Baller
@Horton - not intending to steal. Collaboration. If something that I submitted eventually wins and that winning design contains elements from other's, I'm OK with splitting the prize as you see fit. No worries. Mainly, I want to see some cool shirts and own 1 or 2 of them.