Holy Crap SkiDawg!

Horton

• Baller
There is video of a 4@41 mark Brant's spouse has!!! Total weekend scores: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 4, 4, 4.5@41 for the weekend! Dr. Jones ran 3&2.5@41, Mark Brant ran 39 3x's Todd K ran it 4 or 5 out of six rnds. Cottonwood was kicking this wknd! JD ran 4@38, teammalibu ran 2.5@38---Lil Dawg ran 1@38 for a Huge pb!

• Administrators

Love to see the founding Ballers killing it.

I also hear some guy named Mark Scshneeeerwond ran 3 @ 39 this weekend.

Lil Dawg is the one I am afraid of...

• Baller

@Horton My 2 year old will be 3 next year. she can watch ur baby. She pretty much knows the lay of the land. Uncle JD, skidawg, Uncle erb, the blackburns, Randy Johnson are all great with the pee wees. It's pretty cool how everyone helps while your skiing or in a tower. my daughter picked up lots of cuss words and can throw sand right in your eye from 50 feet. :)

• Baller

My oldest is looking for babysitting work. Throw her a couple of bones and you're set for the weekend. My younger two can take over when she's on the water... although I'm not sure they're quite as responsible!

Darwin is right about the July tourney. It was literally about the same air temp although the water was a little warmer then. That was weird...

• Baller
@ms looked good at skiwatch...3 38's I believe and very smooth to 3@ 39. Too bad season is shutting down as there's more there with some more time for him. He missed the flight back to MN, so I took his Nano 1 ski tube with me back to Litchfield from MSP...I'd like to try it in the spring and wanted a spare sport tube anyway.

• Baller

@Razorskier1‌

Sorry for the thread jack, but does Mark Brandt train at Tim Mower's lake here in Chippewa Falls? I met those guys very briefly one day out there, and regret it to this day not asking for some coaching. I still hold out hope I can weasel my way in to ski with those guys, hopefully enticing them with gas, food, beer, boat, whatever it takes. I could learn so much from those cats.