Anybody skiing in Bakersfield the weekend of Oct 25th?

colo_skier

• Baller
May have the opportunity to be in Bakersfield Friday and Saturday the 24th and 25th of Oct. Any chance I can grab a swerve or 2 from fellow Ballers? I will bring gas money and buy dinner at El Jacalito. I will also bring the much promised DVD for @Rawly.

• Baller
OK Looks like sitting at the end of the road in a BOS t-shirt with a sign saying "Will buy dinner to ski may work." Understand the weather and work schedule stuff. Just seeing if it's worth heading up earlier in the day to Bako with a chance of maybe skiing on Friday rather than hang around in LA. Thanks everyone for the info hopefully I can meet some of you guys again.

• Baller

We normally touch base with each other on Thursday, to see if anyone is heading up early. I have been getting there by 2 pm the last few weeks. But after October 15th it is hit and miss.

Can be 90 one weekend, and 60 the next.

• Baller

Water was in 69-70's, we used spring suits for early AM set because of air temp. You don't

really need one but we have them, so used them since this is our first cooler weather.

Water should be about the same, depending on who's forcast you believe, Friday high 80's, Saturday low 80's and Sunday low 70's.

• Baller
A big thank-you to @rawly @Wolfeie @Horton Charlie and Todd for the hospitality in Bako last weekend. The sites there are assume and the guys there are really great skiers and were very gracious and didn't laugh to hard at my terrible skiing. Thanks again I had a great time.