+35 World Championships start Today

MattP

• Baller

Tomorrow starts the +35 Worlds at Jacks. You can find the running orders and time table HERE. With over 125 USA athletes coming out of the woodwork I would say that some of these divisions would be more competitive than a US Nationals.. With over 300 athletes I would assume it is the highest attended +35 Worlds to date. The pros of the past and some of today are in the mix who will come out on top in their respective divisions?

I skimmed the running orders and pulled out some names that y'all might recognize.

Andy Mapple S & T

Jodi Fisher

Jeff Rodgers

Ben Favret

Drew Ross

Todd "The Editor" Ristorcelli

Kris LaPoint

Marc Shaw

Seth Stisher

Jason Seels

Russel Gay

Jennifer LaPoint

June Fladborg

April Coble

Brenda Baldwin

@eleeski‌ is top seed in his division...

@Horton missed his chance of tricking in a Worlds...

• Administrators
@mattp we all know that it is @eleeski‌ who kept me out of Sr Worlds. He scored me in C and not L when I tricked enough to qualify. It was his plan to keep me away from the Sr. Worlds so I would not out trick him.

• Baller_
Thanks, @MattP. I guess that is what I get for reading BOS when I first wake up (yes, I am that addicted). I missed the great big giant HERE link in the original post. Thanks for the webcast link.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

Not sure of the star but the live scoring is messed up because they are scoring on multiple computers and it's not recognizing which score to post (at least that's my theory).

The webcast is of no value at this time. The crew there is capable and understand the importance of a decent webcast so I'm sure they are working on it. Until then we don't have much.

It seems to be getting more and more stable all the time.

• Baller
@klindy‌ I did not line up a tweeter because I was thinking the live scoring and webcast would be working. I will look into it. Hard to get people to tweet for 4 days though... I will talk to my usual suspects that are on site

• Baller
Anyone have results? I want to see how my home boy Ted Mccolloy did. I thought I saw he was 6th with 3.5@38, so hope he made the final. His dual lock released again comin out of the buoy. (So he says). Can't find final prelim results.

• Baller

Ted normally run 38 all day. Had the same pre-release at Nationals. He said Dave Goode was working on his ski afterwards, so maybe he can inch up the ladder a little in the finals.

Of course we will give him some more razzing about using old tape on his ski when he gets home...

• Baller
@AB‌ only difference at Nationals was he had just got out of the water at the far end and just before he pulled out it was like a freak summersault over the tip of the ski. But he say the dual lock released and had never done that before.

• Baller

Great day at Senior Worlds. Toured the nearby Searey amphibian factory. Went to Seaplane City for lunch and a seaplane flight. Made it to the site just in time for the parade and to connect with friends. Ice cream and rum back in the room with Dee and Connie and Forest.

Hmm, I guess I ski tomorrow. But already a wonderful experience.

Eric

• Baller

There's a delay from what they see live vs what's broadcast. Unfortunately they haven't figured that out yet. It's happened at least 4 times while I've been watching.

If someone there would just fire up a laptop or tablet and log on to what were watching they'd make some adjustments. I suspect they haven't.