What is THE one ski you want to demo?

Bill22

• Baller

For me I have an infatuation with the HO Co-X & CX. Their marketing with the step bottom / speed skin has me hooked. Also, Horton & ballers have given them great reviews.

The new Senate with the Vapor shape is a close 2nd .

• Baller
Unfortunately, I couldn't vote for 2. I am currently on the 6.0, which I love, and will definitely give the T-series a try at some point, but for a completely different ski, I, like @swc5150, find the Vapor really intriguing. A lot of people are skiing really well on it.

• Administrators
I hope to review Reflex, MC and V Type next year. I will start dialing in a 2015 Vapor this weekend. Also looking forward to LITHIUM Senate

• Baller
Demo ski's this year Vapor, Quest, Helix, Maples 6, 6.1,A3, S2 what a blast. I took 16 years off from skiing and got back on my old KD last year. This year when I felt some what consistent it was time to demo. I am working on 28 off 34mph. I ended up with the Helix very fast ski, I did like the A3 and it was a hard choice between the two. Will demo the HO V type in the next 2 weeks when performance gets in their demo. After reading reviews on this site I will say your choice between long and short line will be different. My first post on BOS.

• Baller
Now that my rellie's are on Mapples...I will demo both their 6.0 and their T2 next season after getting warmed up on the trusty Razor A68 and moving my bindings over (granted they will let me ski on their sticks...if not will do it when they are not looking).

• Baller
@Bill22 - Not really, Based on the poll question I was just choosing skis I'll never get a chance to demo. I really don't know anything about any of the three but I like the girl in the Sans Rival advert. If it's about looks I'm all over that - by the way those Sans Rival adds tell you absolutely nothing about the ski. I guess they're selling the lifestyle

• Baller
The Mapple to see if it really is different. Warp would be interesting but need one in men's size. I fundamentally don't believe in "one size fits all" skis. Had an SR2 for a while, Goode's and HO's don't seem to work for me. Still loving the Vapor even after a full year.

• Baller

@zyokes‌ I am going to try to sell it as a ski vacation.

If you go just to demo a ski yes, it is expensive. If you plan a vacation-long weekend in Charleston and demo some skis while you're there. Then you can trick your accountant (wife) into thinking the cost to demo a ski was only the cost of 1-2 sets of coaching.

• Baller
Do you know what Guy's, I am not going to Demo anything at all, I am going to concentrate on my skiing, what I have now is good for the next, two to three years, I'm done with demo and fin fiddling, I'm going to enjoy myself next season and move my skiing forward, so I am going to leave it, all up to you Guy's, Enjoy !