Rodgers 2@43

A_B

• Baller

From Trophy Lakes Facebook page. Overhead video of the 43 pass, and stamped 2 hours ago.

Can anyone confirm? Here is the Facebook link. I couldn't get to the video outside of FB.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205305911591480&set=vb.1358400386&type=2&theater

I know you can't tell the boat path by the prop wash, but the wash at #2 looks like it was over by the gate ball.....

What is amazing to me is that he was on a new ski, and only skied a couple of runs prior to the weekend on it; and that was behind a boat that sucks with a bad driver. Plus he"s working a full time job all week. Not to mention very little support, if any, for several years from anyone. He is a great person......and a darn good skier!

• Administrators

@emac

"behind a boat that sucks with a bad driver"

Considering that Jeff set the MM record, your statement is ridiculous. We are a friendlier crowd around BallOfSpray and the way I read your post you are insulting Chris Eller and Master Craft. I am not all ok with the tone of your post.

If I misunderstand your post and you want to be a part of BallOfSpray please send me an email

• Baller
@emac it isn't rough around here, but carefully policed. If you look at lots of other forums where things get out of hand...it doesn't happen around here. It doesn't look like you meant any disrespect, but in general disrespect around here isn't ok. With that, I see you have 2 posts so are a newcomer and thus I extend a welcome and I hope you stick around. If you do I promise you will find it's a good bunch on BOS.