InTow handles users... any crossbar reviews?

davemac

• Baller

Hey, I'm going to be asking Santa for a new spectra Intow handle. While diameter and length are a matter of preference, I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback specific to the ($15) "Crossbar" or ($20) "tubing" options that Brenda makes available?

TIA...

• Baller
Have the tubing on both of my handles, stops abrasion from the skis when getting up and looks nice. Have the crossarm on one handle, didn't get to use it too much but when I didn't even notice it was there. I also like the endcaps that she offers too.

Larry -----<|

• Baller
Brenda's spectra handle is crazy good! I got a 13" bent with crossbar and tubing + tubing a little over a week ago. From the first pullout it felt very comfortable and "better". Not sure if it is less weight or less wind resistance but the line feels lighter, really nice. Was really surprised how good it felt, particularly as I went from straight to bent, since usually takes a couple sets for me to get used to a different handle. I have size large hands and not a single bump with the crossbar, truly don't even know its there. I seem to eat handles with my ski so went with the tubing plus the tubing at the Y. Skied it 8+ sets now (S FL, so some 80 degree+ days in there). Have had Masterline's with all the tubing before, great handles also, can't knock them at all, but the In-Tow just feels better. And I like the idea of the crossbar. It's a winner all around.

In Tow Spectra with the cross bar is the way to go. I just had Brenda string up one with the spectr and tubing to keep my ski from destroying it. Very nice, still ultra light with the tubing. Cross bar is great, had a fall earlier this year and felt the cross bar as it hit the top of my head. Pretty happy to have had it on there. Never come that close to hitting the handle, but i guess you never know. You will never notice the cross bar while skiing either. I have never come close to having it effect my grip back to the handle

• Baller

Just ordered my new handle from Brenda yesterday as well as a set of her Black Friday special gloves.

Didn't go with the crossbar but for sure went with the tubing. I have tried a few of her handles in the past skiing with friends - hence the purchase.

Plus she advertises here and I try my best to support those who drive and support our passion!