Warm hands

Chuck_Dickey

@Ed_Johnson‌ They are one millimeter thick, with the silver coating in the inside.

@ahopkinsTXi‌ I wore them under my regular Progear gloves, did not go up a size. Grip was still as good as without them, although I could feel the additional thickness like you can if you wear kevlar liners.

@buski‌ Fit was a bit tight under my regular size Progear gloves but still worked well. Don't think they would stand up well if used instead of my regular gloves.

I do not use the Kevlar liners since I switched to Progear.

These Camaro's are for warmth and should last me the winter easily. $45 to keep my hands warm while skiing is worth it.

Not sure how you will like them if you have sweaty palms.

Past winters I would wear the kevlar liners, topped with thin surgical gloves, topped with my one size up regular ski gloves. Tried these Camaro's with my standard gloves and like it a lot better.

• Baller
I used them last fall. After two sets the neoprene was squeezed to almost zero in thickness where the handle meets the fingers (@36 mph - I strongly believe the wear is different @34). But warm they are...

@swervelake Try wearing kevlar liners, then the surgical gloves, then your standard gloves. The kevlar give a bit of thermal protection. Pull the sleeves of the surgical gloves up high enough that when you tighten your regular gloves it will for a rubber seal against the sleeve of your wet to dry suit.

• Baller
@Chuck_Dickey thanks for the review of the Camaro liner gloves, I get lots of questions about those, but I'm too wimpy to ski when they are needed! @Ed_Johnson glad you finally got your suit, what seemed like the fastest option for shipping at the time ended up the worst :\ #shippingnightmares

• Baller
Just recieved a set of Camaro Gloves from @waterskigirl....Like their other products, everything from Camaro is first class...Their full suit could be worn in the Arctic, and you feel like you have nothing on at all...About the coldest water I ski in here in Orlando is 55 degrees...The Camaro full suit does that job so well, the limiting factor has always been hands when below 60 degrees..These gloves solve that problem..I used them instead of my Kevlar liners under my Pro-Gears...At first they felt thicker but the grip turned out to be great, no problem at all...Like other Camaro products, I highly recommend these gloves if you want to ski in cold water...Now my only limiting factor is WIND, not Temperature....Plus Robby backs her products and her business as far as I am concerned. I will be ordering a new Camero Shorty after Feb....ED