BallOfSpray Dec 14 T-Shirts and Hoodies

Horton

• Baller
Maybe a dumb question, but anyone have any idea how true to fit these hoodies are? I'm only 5'7 1/2, and 140lbs, so my shirts are a S, but I normally buy M hoodies...with the exception of the Nautique hoodies Seal sells on his site. I buy those in S. I order a M BOS hoodie, but now I'm thinking I should change to S?

• Administrators

Undersized hoodie equals suck.

oversized hoodie equals comfort.

I know this is a lot of help. I have not seen the brand of sweatshirt used by teespring yet.

• Administrators

Just so everyone understands. I am using teespring to keep prices WAY down. The quality is great. The downside is that shirts are done in batches and no one gets thier stuff unless enough are ordered.

I will screw with the graphic occasionally and offer shirts every few months.

• Administrators
@oldjeep‌ that is not exactly it. If you set a high goal you can make more I think..... IDK I Just want to get stuff out to you guys.

• Baller
FYI - I bought a different shirt that happened to be hosted/produced by Teespring. When it arrived the graphic was slightly rotated and not quite squared on the shirt. Since this graphic was a square block, this was noticeable. I contacted Teespring via their website and included a picture. They responded with apologies and printed and shipped a replacement at no cost to me. Just wanted to share the story of a company that made things right and stood behind their product/service.

• Baller

My BOS hoodie just arrived!!! It took 65 days since I reserved it and 35 days since it arrived Athens Airport! Thanks Hellenic Post for your lightning speed, I guess I must be thankful that it took you only that long and it was not lost, your postal services are second to none!

Anyway It made my day, I skied on Saturday, 60ish air, but now we expect to start snowing in a couple of hours, even at the centre of Athens, it might take over a week until we'll be able to ski again!

I’m putting my BOS hoodie on now!!!