Anyone in Minneapolis St. Paul have a ski nautique 200?

Rivvy

• Baller

I have a favor to ask. I am considering an out of state ski nautique 200 open now and would like to touch and feel one prior to putting any plans in motion. I would greatly appreciate a garage tour of anyone that has one in my area. Or if anyone knows of a dealer in the area that has one? I currently have a 2003 lxi. Concerns about switch are;

-bow space, does 200 have same or less

-overall storage space and walk around space. Side trunks look awesome but does it make it cramped for family days?

-hours. I have 800 on mine and am looking at boat w 1500.

I'd really appreciate any leads on a boat my wife and I could walk through.

So let me ask the big question. Why are you willing to forego an LXI with 800 hours for a 200 with 1500 hours? If its just for ZO - get yourself a zBox and be done with it. The 200 doesn't slalom any better than your LXI does. And setup properly with zBox it will provide the type of pulls that will allow you to properly train for tournaments.

• Baller
I don't really expect any improvement on skiability. I'm not a good enough skier to justify the zo (although my pp is super finicky and I have no confidence that it is dialed in right now). I like the layout and less Upholestry that comes with the 200. Plus I'm probably ready to ditch the tower that I have since I haven't wakeboarded much over the last few years. Fair question though. If I could upgrade for 8-10k, who knows?