Any Tips for donning/removing dry suit

Bookm_dano

• Baller
@thager‌ years ago I got done skiing in my Sahara drysuit. Me an bud are wiping down boat and he leaves. Not thinking I still have drysuit on and can't unzip it. I'm wandering around in my front yard looking for someone to help when a lady comes running up chasing a pitbull she's watching. She grabs dog by leash and it drags her down my gravel driveway cutting her legs up. I grab the pitbull for her bring it back to house and kindly ask her to unzip my drysuit.

• Baller
slowly and carefully. Make sure to burp the air out of the suit before skiing. Make sure all the seals are spread out and flat against your skin. Hold them open until you get your hands or feet all the way through. I have an eagle sports baggy drysuit now. I had a Sahara with the zipper across the back. If I had to get out of it I would tie a piece of rope to the zipper, and then tie it to a tree and move my upper body in the direction to pull on the rope to unzip. Just use a simple overhand knot, that way you can untie it with one hand.

The Boost is great, you will love it. My tip is to wear little sport socks before you slide you feet in, then take the socks off. I also wear a long sleeve high tech shirt like a dry fit which gets your hands close.

Taking it off: go slow. The seals will loosen up after just a couple of uses. Socks back on can help getting suit off too.