Calgary ballers out there?

cragginshred

• Baller

Due to the insane airfare in the summer we are opting budget for a trip to Austria in 2016 summer. We honeymooned in Alberta Ca and rock climbed around Lake Louise and Canmore. So we are looking to head that way this summer the end of June. Anybody ski near Calgary? Isn't there a big tournament up there at a site? Any contact info would be great and much appreciated!

Don

• Baller

Predator Bay is located just south of Calgary along the Bow River. Probably one of the sweetest ski sites in the world!

The World Championships were help there in 2009 and every year it hosts the MasterCraft Pro Shootout.

I'm sure you will get many positive feed backs and invites from the locals on here and anyone who has been fortunate enough to be able to ski there.

• Baller

Predator Bay is about 30 minutes south of the Calgary city core. There are two lakes, two boats, a staff driver during the day, and 85 members; so it's usually busy for the five months that it's open.

Here are a couple of nice shots to wet your appetite:

Photo%20Jun%2028%2C%208%2027%2051%20AM.j

aerial4.jpg

I'm a Predator Bay member and should be there for most of the summer. PM me with your travel dates and I'd love to hook up with you for some skiing @cragginshred‌.