How to slide into rubber bindings with Camaro Titanium Thermo Long Socks

Murrski

• Baller

I purchased the Camaro gloves and long socks from Robby's Shop. Took my 1st 2015 ride yesterday with water temp around 45'F with air temp around 60'F. The Camaro products are unreal - never felt a cold rush when I was in the water. I did have a problem getting into my T-Factors with the thermo long socks. They are so tacky against rubber bindings even with a lot of soap. I had the the bindings loosened up as much as they could go but I just couldn't ever get them in - I ended up taking the thermo socks off and my feet slid right in without them. Any pointers on how to wear the socks and get into rubber bindings?

I was truly shocked that my hands felt absolutely warn the entire time. I wore a camaro black tec full suit and the beanie too. These products simply rock in cold conditions. Let me know if you have any pointers on the socks... need to figure out how to make them work.

• Baller
@jwroblew - I did wear the Camaro gloves underneath a brand new pair of Radar Boas. The Boas were snug to begin with but the Camaro's still slid in. Unreal how warm those things are... I will say the lack of finger flexibility took a little getting used to. I think I extend my fingers in the turns and the boas are a curved grip and with the Camaro liners underneath - made my forearms tired quickly.

• Baller
@murrski Just a word of warning, but I strongly suggest you not wear neoprene socks in rubber bindings. I realize that the T-factors don't release, but the neoprene against the rubber will ensure your heels have zero lift in a forward fall. As such, your achilles will take the full brunt of the forward motion. I've unfortunately seen the results of someone in a very similar set-up with a neoprene warmth sock. Rock the gloves, but I'd reconsider the socks.