2015 Radar Lithium Senate

Horton

• Administrators

Radar is pleased to announce a new ski in the 2015 lineup of awesomeness, the Lithium Senate. A PVC core, wrapped in 100% carbon fiber laminates made in the ever so popular Senate shape will change the way you ride your waterski.

Coming from the mouth of Chris Sullivan “I can't explain how excited we are to have the combination of our most popular ski shape constructed the best way a ski can be made. The free flow ride of the Senate manufactured with the carbon and PVC core of a Lithium Vapor is like nothing else on the water. It's the R-class of the ski we all love.”

Matt Rini described his first ride as. “All the energy from the Senate everyone loves with additional width and maximum angle. The Lithium Senate rolls over amazing and hooks in really nicely, then the PVC Core matched with full carbon laminates rocket you through the wakes.”

The Lithium Senate is now showing up in pro shops all across the country, get yours today for the ride of your life in 2015!

• Baller
Can someone please explain the difference between Radar's "graphite" and 'lithium" skis (Vapor or Senate)? The website and these videos don't explain squat. It appears that they are pvc cores with carbon laminates so what is the difference?

• Baller
I have a 71 lithium Senate, 235ib, running 34mph. I had a 2013 strada and I knew after my first ride on the Senate I'd never use the strada again. The ski turns fantastic and changed the way I ski for the better. I would be hard to replace at this point.

• Baller

The 71 lithium Senate was a game changer for me compared to 69" Senate C. I wish I could say how much of the change is related to the PVC core vs the longer ski length. All I know is that this is the best ski I've ridden.

@JayG80 great insight! Im about to trade in my Senate C and was looking at the Lithium Senate to try once I get out to the US.

As a matter of interest what bindings were you using on the Senate C and then now on the new Senate?

• Baller
@coxjon I'm using HO Attack bindings on both skis. Open toe design for my size 14 feet. If I could fit into Radar Vapor boots then I would. I prefer HO Attacks over my previous Radar Vectors simply because the HO has a hook for the top bungee loop making it easy to get the boot on. If you find yourself in Houston, you are welcome to demo my 71" ski.