I seem to have lost the ability to edit posts

Than_Bogan

• Baller_

test... then edit

I'm editing this:

Google Chrome.. the gear is to the right as usual but not seen. I had to wave curser in that area and it appeared below where it used to... I't there just hidden till you move your curser over it.

• Supporting Member

Ok, I can see that. But the other side of the coin is stuff that I later realize is totally wrong, such as some of my first comments about Freddie Winter's video. Would be nice to able to at least put an addendum along the lines of "Edit: This was wrong; see below."

Minor point, really.

• Baller
For me to even see the forum text on my older Macbook I have to select chrome, select the gear symbol and click on "mark all viewed". It's back and forth like that to discussions and back to threads. My ipad II displays the forum ads but nothing else with no way to select anything.

• Baller
@gsm_peter it’s been 4 years....why would you think @Horton has become less evil? If anything, he is truly becoming dr evil...standing there on his private lake with his pinky upturned laughing at all us schmuks...continuing to come back and feed at the trough. We are hooked...we are minions. We are ballers

• Baller
@Than_Bogan you're a smart guy what the hell are you still using the disease bucket Explorer for? At a minimum Chrome or Firefox man! I haven't used Explorer since the turn of the century... and even then I think I got infected with something.