1993 Mastercraft Prostar 190 Limited 25th Anniversary

jerseydave

• Baller
I agree with Dave, you'll have to find that buyer who wants it for a collection and not a slalom tug...at least at $16k. With the current soft slalom boat market, that's venturing into TSC-2 territory. Really nice looking boat though!

Tough crowd. One of two MasterCrafts I would buy if I were in the market are the 25th Limited or a 1993 Stars & Stripes (red with LT1 and powerslot only). Both are pretty rare boats to find for sale thee days (the latter, particularly in the configuration I would want). Dave's is well cared for.

Yes, it will have to be someone who is looking for that boat and not a boat. But the fact of the matter is that there is a market for that boat and if I had to guess, I'd say it will be gone within a month for somewhere in the neighborhood of what he's asking. And even if it's a high price, sellers don't get to start low and go high on price. So more power to ya, Dave.

• Baller

Eastie and others thanks for the comments. I have more pics on my phone if anyone wants to call me I'll text them to you. 609-four62-026four.

I have 2 boats so I'm not giving this one the attention she deserves. It needs to go to somebody that wants something unique, not just another Prostar 190.

• Baller
@ALPJr Thanks. Its a great boat at an affordable price point (and negotiable) for someone just getting into course skiing. I'm only letting it go to move to a Zero Off boat. Where in CT do you ski? I actually ski in the Sturbridge, MA area.