FS: 2012 Carbon Pro 5.7L 660 Hours

kfennell

I have decided that I like my carbon pro so much that I want to buy a new 2015 6L so this one has to go. It will be an excellent boat for someone looking to get into a late model ZO boat and get the same sort of pull you will get in a tournament.

2012 Carbon Pro Promo Boat $32,000 OBO

660 Hours as of May 11th, but we use it 5 hours a week roughly

CARBON on white color scheme, IMO this was the best one and you can't get it anymore. This boat is exactly the same as the photo shoot boats from the early years.

Grey interior with darker grey (kind of shark grey blue) accents

Upgraded Rudder to the newer model greatly improving tracking and handling, rudder was then tuned by a tournament driver and the boat drives great, pulling skiiers into 41 off, 190 ft jumps, and 10,000 point trick runs in practice.

Brand new 3 blade (13.25 x 15.5 105 cup acme) prop was just installed to give it a better hole shot on short setups, it turns out that this prop slaloms WAY better than the original so it worked out great. Original prop also included (13x14.5 4 blade).

You can have this pictured dual axle trailer, or if you like the new single axle that will come with the new boat. This trailer has about 1000 hours on it.

Located in Central TX

Available preferably with 4-6 weeks notice, but flexible.

Recent Maintenance:

Serviced by PCM dealer at Christmas to make sure nothing was wrong with it, changed out the fuel filter and FCC filter.

Replaced plugs and cap and rotor and accessory belt at 500 hours

Replaced transmission fluid at 500 hours

Oil changed with synthetic every 50-60 hours, impeller every 100.

This boat is mechanically 100% and we use it every day to pull 36 MPH slalom skiers and 35 MPH jumpers.

Known Issues:

There are three ½’ tears in the vinyl, two on the engine cover and one on the passenger seat that have been repaired.

There is some discoloration on the grey panels in the interior, it looks kind of like a camo pattern, I think it is where they applied the glue at the factory and it has faded differently in these places over time.

Around the edges of the rubber floor pads there is some gunk where the glue was applied, you could maybe get it off if you scraped at it enough, I just let it be. The rubber floor pads are also only about a 6/10 in terms of condition. They don’t seem to have gotten any worse in the last few hundred hours, I think this is how they will stay.

There is a repair in the gelcoat at the very nose of the boat.

Here is an older pic of the boat, I will get some new ones by the weekend and put them up here along with some video. It really skis quite well and I invite anyone to come to SMRR and drive it and ski behind it if you are interested. I know there are a number of you who already have come by and gotten a pull behind it so feel free to speak up!

http://i.imgur.com/n8q3IrF.png

• Baller

@kfennell Thanks for the tip on the 600 hour TXI. Being new to the site and just returning to competitive water skiing after a long absence from the late 70's, I don't know the Gordon you are referring to. What is Gordon's BallofSpray username and could you PM me with his contact info?

Thanks again!