Who said 39 was hard?

Wish

• Baller
So much of the stuff we fuss about matters not at all. There are a couple of keys and if those are done correctly most everything else falls in line. (within reason) If not taken care of those 2/1000s adjustments and slicing your binding to make it more flexible doesn't amount to a hill o beans. (I should have this tattooed on my arm btw)

• Baller
Who said 39 off was hard? Obviously not the skier in the video. It’s not hard when you have skill and talent. Oh, and ski (train) every day. It’s not hard if you don’t have to worry about paying a mortgage, dropping the car off at the shop to have the waterpump replaced, attending t-ball games, making a payroll, unduly kissing some client’s ass over dinner, keeping food on the table and your family clothed all while trying to squeeze in a set while responding to e-mail from your smartphone you tucked inside one of the cupholders. So yes, 39 isn’t hard. Life just makes it seem that way.

• Baller
I will absolutely agree that if you have the free time and finances to travel, train, and have access to equipment perfectly tuned for you that you have a tremendous advantage. Even so, to have the physical and mental skill to get it done out on the water is uncommon. Look at how many open skiers there are that do ski year round, are fully dedicated, and are sponsored by companies. Even so the few with the above average talent stand out. It seems Freddie Winter is one of "those" guys who is different and on the rise. I appreciate his talent.