Slalom on Lake Lanier

MaxSki196

I saw something that came up on google on this topic, and it caused me to come join this site. I recently moved back to Atlanta in 2012, but lost my wife that year and have not done much skiing since. She was my soul-mate and boat partner/driver. There were plenty of slalom courses in Knoxville, but I do not know where they might be on Lake Lanier except Ball Ridge that I discovered last weekend. I would like to connect with some other slalom skiers and get back into it again this year.

Please say hello if you care to.

Max

• Baller

@MaxSki196 Welcome to BallOfSpray!

@E_T will remember more course locations than I do. The Bald Ridge course is what got me into this sport. Good group of guys. Sorry to hear about your wife. I'm still local and will ask around about the others.

• Baller
@MaxSki196 There is also a submersible course in Young Deer Creek. The owner also skis at a "catfish pond" in Jefferson, Ga. I live at Whitestone (that OB mentioned above) and would be happy to give you a pull any time. We are skiing almost every day

• Supporting Member

Welcome Max. I hope the ski community can provide some tiny solace after your loss. I know I'd be completely lost without my wife.

If you ever find yourself in MA, I'm sure we'd find somebody to pull you on Lake Cochituate.