The nerve of some individuals

DmaxJC_ski

• Baller
So I have a lot on a large public lake in Alberta. The lake was stunningly calm this morning with a fantastic forecast, so I loaded up the EZ slalom with some help from my daughter/buddy/sister and off we go, I have been waiting for this day since October. So we slam the course in. Keep in mind being school is t out for summer the lake is fairly quiet yet. As we return to the dock to change boats and go out for me to run a set, the neighboring subdivision owner and a few guys had been eyeballing us for a while, and I overheard the dipsh*t for lack of a better term say to one of his counterparts " is it all held together by rope? " yep" well I will just chew it up with my prop"..... He has a rather large tritoon with a 250 Johnson outboard. It's not in his way, not bothering anyone... I swear if it gets chewed, his 60k tritoon will mysteriously develop a leak or two

• Baller_
Sad commentary on members of the human race, unfortunately, not surprising. Vandalism is a crime as he already indicated intent and there are multiple witnesses that might not want to perger themselves in court.

• Baller
Hmmm.. Document the comments via an affidavit and a letter to the neighbor with the local code on vandalism included. Explain that any intentional damage to your property will result in a criminal investigation which will likely place him at the top of the alleged suspect list. Ask for his help in ensuring that other neighbors aren't tempted to vandalize your property so as to avoid any inconvenience to him due to criminal investigations.