Design the next BallOfSpray Centurion for the chance to win a Wakeye XT-One

Horton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Can't load. Can someone put up a yellow deck, Yellow Main, Navy blue stripe, Navy blue running surfacel, Navy blue deck stripes. Gray carpet, white interior, Blue engine stripes, blue accent? Thx!

• Supporting Member

@rayn Hey we can't have the exact same boat on the same lake! :smile:

If the real purpose of this thread was to sell Carbon Pros, I bet it's working. Lots of really cool looking boats being suggested.

• Administrators
@scotchipman you can't enter twice or change your entry but I like your first one better. That is absolutely not a clue for everyone else.

• Supporting Member

I think Wish has asked a little bit of a trick question, because there are some hidden restrictions. The only one I know about is that you can't put metal flake next to metal flake, which makes 8x8 of the 14x14 possibilities for the hull invalid.

So I believe:

7 x (14x14 - 8x8) x 7 x 14 x 2 x 10 = 1,811,040

assuming there aren't any other restrictions that I haven't yet come across.

In any case, it's waaaay more than the total they will ever actually make!

• Baller
@Than_Bogan OMG! I heard they used stickem on their jersey chests and the wide recievers didn't wear hip or knee pads! Some players were using eye glare patches that weren't endorsed by the NFL. Oh, the inhumanity! Sorry, you can't just make up stupid......Speaking of stupid, I still am unable to download my Centurion images to BOS!!

• Administrators
@Taylor that is yet another design I never would have imagined. That makes sense coming from you cuz I never imagined you'd live this long

@Horton, Still kicken!!!! and I call that the lazy design... White on the bottom means no waterspots, red racing stripes = ... makes it go faster, and black on the top.... gets hot as shit... as to deter people leaning on or touching

• Baller

Just when I thought I had one that I couldn't improve upon, the boat builder lures me back... I don't know that you or I need this one, but it is pretty fly. The one thing that's cool about my current boat is that you can't even build it on the boat builder... I've got the one and only purple carbon pro, and she is sweet!

v70029gcjc30.png

icn23af8sukn.png