Reflex rocks for tricking! 500 or 750 plate wanted

dropski

• Baller
Looking for a 500/750 plate and release. Tricked for the first time today with a reflex and am never going back to Wiley. Couldn't believe how fun and consistent it was. Easily got my 660 pass so looking to learn reverse back wrap which I've been working on for a while and WO's/WBB's. Does anyone have a 500 or 750 release they would be willing to sell?

• Baller
@dropski using a hard shell boot for tricks is definitely the way to go. I have a couple of demo OB4 Systems to sell if you want to give one a try.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
@mmosley899 Send me an email if still have some of those demo systems around (brennan@kelleymn.com). I was out just the other day and destroyed my trick wrap and have been thinking about jumping into the OB4's for a little while. I'd love to talk it over with you as it's looking like now is a pretty good time.

@dropski JT's ProShop carry all the Reflex gear, trick ski, slalom ski, hardshell, plates, release,liners etc you can stop by our shop located at Sunset lakes Jack Travers ski school in Groveland, Florida or buy it online at www.jtsproshop.com we ship worldwide :)