How did you spend your evening/

• Baller
@Bill22 I cut grass yesterday, too. I cut it in between 2 sets of slalom in the buoys at the swamp and my answer to the thread question: just before dark on the glass I did a barefoot lap of a 550 acre lake...about 3 miles with lots of tumble turns and body slides to spare my hot feet. I just couldn't look at the water and not use it.

• Baller
Last 4 evenings we watched our daughter's17U volleyball team play in Orlando at ESPN WWS and OCCC. Also visited Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Ebcot, and spent the late evenings by the pool at the Caribbean Beach resort. Time for skiing till we get back to New England.

• Baller
@ALPJr - I can relate. My 18 yr old just finished his "volleyball career". Six years of club and jr high/high school. He elected not to play with his club this summer at Anaheim and Jr Nats, so even though he and I will have more time to ski now, I'm really bumming about not watching him play anymore. Such a fun sport to watch (and play). Hope your daughter does well! Girls get to go to New Orleans for Jr. Nats, right? That should be fun.