Can you give a caption to this photograph

Horton

• Baller_
It is obvious that wake boats are just to expensive. Without being one of the eval 1%ers being able to afford the tow vehicle and the trailer is just not possible. This is also as far as SN will deliver your boat.

• Baller

How about: "Oops!". Back in the late 1970's, I was following my ski partner towing our club boat

back from Ultra Pond. He was wasting no time moving along a back country road. With the

trailer bouncing over the uneven terrain. Eventually: bounce, bounce, BANG. One of the trailer's

springs gave out, and the trailer self-destructed. We were fortunate that the damage was limited

to some 'sanding' of the starboard side chine. And, that a front-end loader came by (!), and

that we had another boat trailer. Strange combination of circumstances. But, the moral of the

story is to don't overstress your boat trailer. After that, we strapped the boat down hard on the

trailer (another one, as the first one was trashed), using a strap and a load binder. Probably a

good idea even these days 30 years plus later.

• Baller

Over the years, about anything will happen, maybe even twice. One noted Eastern skier from

well back was returning from a tournament, pulling his boat. When he saw it pass him on the

Interstate. He may see this posting and want to chime in.

• Baller
The story on that G is that they were side swiped by another car. After moving toward the guard rail, they lost control of the vehicle and spun around. The G wasn't tied down (not that it would have mattered). The tow vehicle was an F-150 4x4 which the manufacturer would claim is not a suitable tow vehicle for that boat without a weight distribution device. Sadly, I hope this is not an out for the insurance company as this does not appear to have been the owners fault from what I heard.