My First Natutique

Ajskier

• Baller

Drove 20 hours round trip to pick her up, but it was well worth the drive. This boat is beyond clean. The previous owner took exceptional care of it and my family and I are over joyed to have it. Also, got to ski on a really cool site in Vermont and meet some really nice people.

oht6c954elc9.jpg

• Baller
@Than_Bogan yes that is the site that previous owner skis at. The site was absolutely beautiful. He was really nice and then I got to meet one of his ski partners as well and he was a super nice guy too! That is the first time I have been that far east and couldn't believe how beautiful that part of the country was.

• Gold Member

Yeah Vermont is freakin' gorgeous. Probably because it's so damn hard to get to! If someone made a highway straight from my vacation home in Wolfeboro to the Wrightsville Reservoir, I bet it would be under 1:30 drive time. Using actual roads, it's over 3 hours...

I only make it to their tournament about once every 5 years, but it's quite a privilege to ski up there with some really great folks!

• Baller

@Than_Bogan you are right, it is gorgeous and hard to get to. If there was a major highway that connected with I-90, my drive probably would have been 2-3 hours shorter, but still worth the drive to discover such a beautiful area and meet some great people.

Thank you all for the kind words, I absolutely love the look of the boat and the way is skis and drives.

• Baller
Congratulations on the boat purchase! It’s sad to see a nice Ski Nautique leave our great state, but glas it found a nice home. A new Super Air Nautique moved onto our lake(Lake Iroquois) over the weekend, I hope its not one Nautique in/one out going forward.

• Baller

@vtjc it did find a good home. I will baby it as much as the previous owner did. You have a beautiful state and hope to make it up there to spend some more time and take it all in, instead of the two hours I was there.

@Tdub thank you. I wouldn't be as afraid to take it, now that we are all older and much more responsible (that last part is a bunch of bull). I do owe you some sets, so let me know when you are free.