Double Reflex

LOTW

• Baller
I have been with the Reflex front and Vapor rear for the last few years, green Vapor, 66'. I am mounting a Reflex rear next week. Anyone try this combo? Tips? I am sceptical as I am a 34mph skier making it into 32 off but I am only 5' 4", 140lbs. Will my feet be too far apart?

• Supporting Member
If you can't get those the way you like (or even if you can), I am told it is possible to mount Reflex boots to an OB4 release system. The spacing can be anything with that setup. However, I have heard that some hard shell users find the feel quite different when mounting to OB4. (I came from rubber, and am in love with the newest OB4 shells, but I have no experience taking hardshells from one system to another.) Personally, I'd do it anyhow just for the ability to release in more directions, but safety is a very personal decision.

• Baller

When it comes to safety a setup that lets you ski in control is also something to consider.

The setup that makes you ski your best might put you in less frequent need of a release (within reason of course)