All new 2016 Vapor

• Baller
Hey Ballers, just a little note to let everyone know that we will be introducing and an all new Rossi designed Vapor at the Nationals. The ski has been getting rave reviews from team riders and anyone who has had a chance to ride one. Whitney just won the Pan Ams on hers and brother JMac tied Nate for the runoff for 1st place and ended up second by the smallest of margins. This is an all new ski cut right here at Radar Lake and we're using some exciting new high tech materials in this all new shape. I've had more than one person claim they couldn't get their bindings off my ski so they said they might as well just take this one home. Kind of a Dirt and Horton thing.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
The green ones are gonna be getting real cheap now. Make a killer deal on a low mileage and still exceptional ski especially for us under-38-off skiers (not that it won't do 41 off - it will) come this winter, after the blue goes away and this one comes out. More ski than the majority of us will ever be skier, and still tons easier to ski than anything I've tried to date. Admittedly I haven't been on the blue one yet. Yeah it'll be a 2 year old ski, blah blah... Like buying a 4-5 year old low mileage Corvette. Still kicks serious ass but at a seriously discounted price. I'm good with green.

• Administrators
@Ed_Obermeier when you SEE the 2016 Vapor (aka Vapor 3) you may change your mind. It has been a long time since I was excited about what a ski looks like

• Baller
It started off as the same shape as the vapor but now it's molded into a new ski. New: shape, concaves, rocker, bevels I think and larger flat spot. New materials too- lighter. I saw the progression of a few versions. From what I hear this ski is dialed

• Administrators

I have a pic but I think @eddie_roberts_jr has not cleared me to share it. No spine and no NACA duct.

What I do know is the guys doing the R&D think they have hit the ball out of the park.