Woohoo! I ran a 38 today...

dchristman

• Baller

... and 1 at 39. Yeah, it was on my trick at 18mph, but it was still satisfying. I'm going to slalom on my trick more often.

In all the years I've been skiing I never ran the course with anything other than my trick rope before. It's a lot of fun!

• Baller

Years a go Schnitz was training my 15 year old Daughter, and had her do exactly that at 38 off...When she got in the boat he asked her, "Was that hard?" She said NO...Then he asked her, "If you can do that on a trick ski, don't you think you would have a better chance on a ski that's designed to do that" ????

Really changed her perspective !!!

• Baller
I took a stab at 43 yesterday on my Vapor just to see what it felt like and for a few laughs. The pull out just feels ridiculous, hard to fathom getting around 2-3, but I was able to hang my ski around 1 ball; no I didn't ski away:)

• Baller
I will add that the look on the boat crews face when I opted up from 35 to 43 was totally worth the price of admission. All out gut laughs coming from the boat from the second I asked for 43 until I got back in the boat.