Syndicate V-TYPE R eye candy

Horton

• Administrators

The Syndicate has one goal: build the world's greatest tournament water ski. Syndicate skis are more than water skis. They represent the pride, determination and passion of the sports' greatest minds and most talented athletes. For 2016, The Syndicate is proud to announce our greatest slalom super-ski to date, the all new Syndicate V-TYPE R. Elliptical Rocker, Matching Ski Width, Carbon Speed Skin and Stability Tuning are the details, but the proof is on the water.

Check out some of the world's top pro skiers including Will Asher, Jon Travers, Matteo Luzzeri, Nick Adams, Breanne Dodd, Geena Krueger, Jaret Bull, Igor Morozov and more ripping turns on the all new V-TYPE R.

• Baller

What do you mean @thager? You and I should release a new ski using elliptical rocker, infinite bevel, and 45 degree bi directional torsional flex. And a tail that wiggles?

Seriously, there's some good stuff coming out now, I just have no idea what they're talking about here. Rocker, as I understand it, is lengthwise curvature, or possibly the degree of curvature in an arc.

Elliptical? Are we saying half an ellipsis? Does that mean symmetrical rocker, lengthwise?

I'm lost..

• Administrators

@aupatking they spend months tweaking the tiniest details and the some marketing guy asks them to describe it. All of the ski companies say crazy crap in their ads.

They can say whatever they want because we know when the ski hits the street skiers will either love it or not. My bet is this ski is going to be pretty successful.

• Baller
@Horton if it's anything like the V-Type (I'm about to buy) I'm certain it's something special. I was just very curious about what design features created the "elliptical rocker" description. I've been on everything from the Syndicate team since the A1, and they've not let me down yet. Kinda been kicking myself for trying something different