Slalom ski calf sock

tanmanski

OK, i'm admittedly totally old school (1990's HO extreme 9.5 with venom double boots) so maybe im dealing with a problem that no longer exists?

I use a neoprene sock on my back leg to avoid getting a bruised calf from spray kick and would like to find a new one, but I'm having a hard time finding one? Anyone know where I can buy neoprene slalom calf socks?

thanks guys

• Baller
Some ski's are worse than others but there are ski's made today that still cause this problem. The bruising and pain goes away after 2-4 sets and you never have another problem until the beginning of next year. You do have to ski more than a couple times a month though. Looks and lack of manliness aside, those things are super uncomfortable IMO.

• Baller

Camaro sell spraylegs.

I consider spray being an obsticle when skiing.

Must be doing something wrong at my slow speed.

When not use a spray leg ontop of my blacktec the wetsuite get sprayed up to my knee.

I am normal size type 75 kg/178pounds and use a size M so that is not the issue.

Use a cut off old wetsuite leg/arm that fits tight.

Best luck Peter

• Baller
@jimbrake my computer has the same problem, which might be a good thing if you can imagine the reaction of some Ballers if I had posted the middle section or the whole picture! I do not want to burn in hell or get banned from BOS! -:)